Self-adhesive foil heating element
|FOB Price:||US $ 1 - 10 / Piece | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
- Type: Other Accessories, Bath Mirrors
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: NRG
- Model Number: NRG3040,NRG3545,etc.
- Size: by client's demand
- Shape: square,rectangle,round,oval,heart-shaped
- Certificates: ISO-9001, CE,UL,PSE,SAA,ROHS
- Usage: make bathroom mirror anti-fog
- Feature: Disposable, Eco-Friendly
- Warranty: 5 years
- materials: PET
- experience: 13 years
- Color: white
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||cartonbox, cases/end-caps with powder or paper interlayer|
Specifications1.Reliable and efficient
3.Guaranteed for 5 years
4.Top professional manufacturer with 13years
mirror heating element working principle
NRG mirror heating element are Self-adhesive foil heating element that can be installed at the back of any size or shape of mirror. Fog free mirror heating element are simple electrical heater, engineered to warm the mirror. Bathroom mirror heating element warmth penetrates and clears the surface of the mirror.
mirror heating element General notes
• The mirror heating element must be in contact with the mirror back for it to function correctly.
• Theself-adhesive heating pads (heating pad) is self adhesive.
• We recommend the mirror heating element (heating pad) is wired into the light switch.
• Heat pad must not be pierced.
• We recommend two people install a fog free mirror defogger.
• An electrician is required to wire in the heat pad.
• A transformer or thermostat is not required.
• Heat pad is double insulated eliminating the need for an earth cable.
• Allow 1mm gap all around for mirror expansion if fitting into a wall recess.
self-adhesive heating pads to back of mirror
The NRG Self-adhesive foil heating element(heating pad) is to be placed on the back of standard 3 to 6mm thick mirrors. If an air bubble appears between pad and the mirror it must not be pierced. These bubbles are a result of handling and neither affect the operation nor is it detrimental in any way.
1, Lay the mirror face down on a protective cushioned surface. Clean the mirror back surface, make sure it is dry, clean and free of dust, grease or any contaminates.
2, Pencil mark the position of the Self-adhesive foil heating element on back side of the mirror.
3, Turn the Self-adhesive foil heating element(heating pad) over. Remove approximately 10cm of protection film and fold it back. Turn heat pad again, adjust it to the marked position, use a dry cloth and press the bonding foil on to the back of the mirror.
4, Slowly peel the protection film while pressing and rubbing the bonding foil onto the back of the mirror with the dry cloth. It is easiest to use two people, one peeling and one pressing.
5, Mark and transfer dimensions of the mirror and location of the power cord.
6, Recess a 50-60mm diameter hole in the wall surface in the location of the power cord, so the mirror sits flat on the wall.